Page 1 of 1

Unable to download hand grabber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 4:16 pm
by kheso
Hi!
When I open PokerTracker, I get the following message:

"There were errors during the download process: Unable to download file to C:..."

I was able to play without any issues earlier this morning, and my subscription is up to date.

Ignition problem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 4:54 pm
by dr.moraito
Hi, i was playing with ignition just fine till today, and i renewed my license one month ago, this is what appears, what should i do ?

Ignition Grabber isnt working...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 5:24 pm
by Youwontcame
When i open my PT4 it shows this message
PT4.1.png
(56.52 KiB) Downloaded 2962 times

PT4.2.png
(21.33 KiB) Downloaded 2984 times


What can i do to solve it? i've paid for the annual subscription and doesn't end until feb 2026 a friend of mine has the same problem and uninstalling doesn't work :(

Re: Ignition Grabber isnt working...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 5:28 pm
by pissoffdntbthr
I have the same problem

Re: Unable to download hand grabber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 5:37 pm
by jester
Me too. Worked fine last night. When I tried opening it today, I get the same error.

Re: Unable to download hand grabber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 5:39 pm
by kiz10
Same error for me as well.

Re: Ignition problem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 5:42 pm
by kiz10
I got exactly the same errors as well.

fix unable to download error pls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 6:10 pm
by dwuwhat
hello many people have posted this problem pls fix

Re: Ignition problem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 4:59 am
by WhiteRider
There was an update to the Ignition Hand Grabber last night and that has now been reverted so things should be working again for you?