Invalid time error

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Invalid time error

Postby monkaSSSS » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:40 pm

My pt4 wont open on my mac and I get the error as shown in the screenshot below. I have tried using the download found in other threads with users who had the same issue but it still hasn't worked, and it now gives me a different error shown in the second screenshot. Finally, if I try and update pt4, it doesn't complete and the update just gets stuck, as shown in the final screenshot. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

1) https://gyazo.com/7b64bab301c346a7763db739ae725812

2) https://gyazo.com/762ceaacdb28dc5d7aad876d6cd407c4

3) https://gyazo.com/208824e5cfa6785d351f7aed7c6c77c7
monkaSSSS
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Re: Invalid time error

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:33 am

monkaSSSS wrote:My pt4 wont open on my mac and I get the error as shown in the screenshot below. I have tried using the download found in other threads with users who had the same issue but it still hasn't worked

It has worked because you are no longer getting the clock error. There was a bug that prevented PokerTracker 4 from running in 2020 and that was resolved with the release of PokerTracker v4.15.17.
monkaSSSS wrote:it now gives me a different error shown in the second screenshot.

You updated from an older version of PokerTracker 4 so you have outstanding database updates that need to be applied e.g. cashout support which was added in PokerTracker v4.15.14. Until those new database columns have been added you will see these errors.
monkaSSSS wrote:Finally, if I try and update pt4, it doesn't complete and the update just gets stuck, as shown in the final screenshot.

Are you sure it's stuck? Is PostgreSQL using resources in 'Task Monitor'? Depending on the number of updates you need and the size of your database(s) this could take some time. In the meantime you can create a new database but if the update is getting stuck then please send us your log file in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests