Page 1 of 1

HUD Sits on top of Cards - Can't see my hand!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:48 pm
by AvoidingPack
This issue has been here since I started with PT4 a few months ago, and i was hoping the upgrade to Catalina and the latest PT4 would fix it, but it did not. FWIW, I'm having this issue on my Windows VM as well.

See the attached...is there any way to "move" where the HUD shows? I'm not seeing that option. Obv just about anywhere except where its landing would be good.

Recommendations Welcome.

best,
jb

Re: HUD Sits on top of Cards - Can't see my hand!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:13 pm
by WhiteRider
You can either hold the Command key and drag the stats, or use the PT-icon menu > Unlock Layout and then you can drag the stats normally.
When you have them where you want them use PT-icon > Save Layout (or Lock and Save Layout) to save them for other tables of the same type.
You will need to do this once for each table type/size (number of seats, not window size).