A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by John20797 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:59 am
Hey guys,
how do I get rid of the chips display at the y-axis in the attachment. I want that the yellow graph begins at 0 and not somewhere else.
A few months ago it was all good but since I started playing poker again it was like this.
sorry for the bad English but I hope you understand what I want. :lol:
- Attachments
-
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-22 um 11.45.01.png
- (838.92 KiB) Downloaded 1291 times
-
John20797
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:56 am
by WhiteRider » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:53 am
Please do not cross-post - I replied to your duplicate post in the main forum.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to PT4 for macOS
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests