NEW STAT CREATION

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

NEW STAT CREATION

Postby Monkeycmonkeydo » Fri Mar 06, 2026 6:14 pm

I recently created a stat (cnt_vpip_vs_opp_)...I was able to create this stat which i really like. I always had it on my Holdem Manager back when i used it. This stat allows for you to see what other player have your VPIP at. I think its a very important stat idk why its not already loaded in here!???? At any rate I was able to create it, and it shows up in blue in the column but it tells me its "uncacheable" So I've done everything in all the sections to create it but i can't get it to show up in the stats when i try to add it in the HUD! My question is, is there anything i can do to fix this?? If not what's the point of being able to create a stat you want but not be able to use it? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!!!
Monkeycmonkeydo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: NEW STAT CREATION

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 07, 2026 6:37 am

Monkeycmonkeydo wrote:I recently created a stat (cnt_vpip_vs_opp_)...I was able to create this stat which i really like. I always had it on my Holdem Manager back when i used it. This stat allows for you to see what other player have your VPIP at. I think its a very important stat idk why its not already loaded in here!???? At any rate I was able to create it, and it shows up in blue in the column but it tells me its "uncacheable" So I've done everything in all the sections to create it but i can't get it to show up in the stats when i try to add it in the HUD!

This looks like a column name rather than an actual statistic name. Have you created a custom statistic that references your custom column(s)? Only statistics can be added to the HUD - not columns. With regards columns being uncacheable not all columns can use the cache - see this guide:

Guide: Database Caching (Cache Exceptions)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests