New Custom HUD Statistics not showing lifetime data / starti

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New Custom HUD Statistics not showing lifetime data / starti

Postby FelipeGallina » Wed Mar 04, 2026 2:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue with some new custom statistics I created for my HUD.

Even though I have a large database of hands for most players, the new stats I created are starting from zero (as if I just met the player). My old/native HUD stats are working perfectly and showing the full lifetime data, but these new ones only seem to track hands played after the stat was created and added to the HUD.

Here is what I’ve already tried/checked:

Filters: I made sure that the 'stats from the last X weeks' option is UNCHECKED.

Minimum Hands: There is no 'minimum hands' requirement set that would prevent the data from appearing.

Database Maintenance: I have already performed a 'Full Cache Rebuild' (Housekeeping) to try to force the update, but the problem persists.

Essentially, the custom stat should be reading all historical hands in the database for that player, but it’s acting like a 'session stat' or starting from scratch.

Does anyone know if there is a specific setting for custom columns/stats that I need to toggle so they account for the entire hand history already present in the DB?

Thanks in advance!
FelipeGallina
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2026 7:50 pm

Re: New Custom HUD Statistics not showing lifetime data / st

Postby FelipeGallina » Wed Mar 04, 2026 10:01 pm

please
FelipeGallina
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2026 7:50 pm

Re: New Custom HUD Statistics not showing lifetime data / st

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 06, 2026 6:54 am

FelipeGallina wrote:Filters: I made sure that the 'stats from the last X weeks' option is UNCHECKED.

That isn't an option that is 'UNCHECKED'. If you want all weeks this should be set to '0'.
FelipeGallina wrote:Database Maintenance: I have already performed a 'Full Cache Rebuild' (Housekeeping) to try to force the update, but the problem persists.

Are you using multiple databases for HUD stats? If you are then you will need to rebuild the custom database cache in all of them.
FelipeGallina wrote:Does anyone know if there is a specific setting for custom columns/stats that I need to toggle so they account for the entire hand history already present in the DB?

Check that your custom columns have the 'Cache' checkbox enabled. If not enable them if your columns are cacheable and then rebuild your custom database cache:

Guide: Database Caching
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests