Page 1 of 1

Help customizing HUD for Spin & Go (Stats by Stack Depth)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 11:03 am
by Flyjet
Hello everyone,
I am a Spin & Go player (somewhat experienced beginner) and I currently use PokerTracker 4 with a basic HUD.
I would like to customize my HUD with specific stats, such as Villain's Fold % vs Open or Fold vs All-in, specifically filtered by stack depth. I am not exactly sure which specific stats I need yet, so I am looking for resources that could help me create or configure the stats I might deem necessary.
I have some knowledge of SQL, but I am not familiar with the PT4 database schema.
Video resources would be greatly appreciated. I am very comfortable with English, but if you happen to know of any French resources, I would take those as well!
Thanks in advance.

Re: Help customizing HUD for Spin & Go (Stats by Stack Depth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 11:50 am
by Flag_Hippo
We haven't published the schema documentation like we did for PokerTracker 3, however the database field meanings haven't changed significantly. The PokerTracker 4 schema.postgres.sql file is also available in "C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas".

For creating custom statistics this guide covers the basics and this guide provides more detail. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3, the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4.

You can also search this sub-forum or the Download Warehouse to find statistics that may already meet your needs. For creating custom statistics based on stack size, there's an example in this post.

Re: Help customizing HUD for Spin & Go (Stats by Stack Depth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 4:16 pm
by majonyjony
My website has a system that can help you with that.
https://pokertracker-add-ons.com/pthelper/
You can easily create the case columns.
With that, you'll just need to duplicate the case columns afterward, editing them with the ops.

(The system is designed for creating filters, but it also works for generating statistics.)

It's designed for spins.
It's in Spanish, but you can easily translate the website with Google Translate.
PTHelper.png
(34.66 KiB) Downloaded 537 times