How to add and view rakeback (merged)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to add and view rakeback (merged)

Postby niilzon » Sun Feb 01, 2026 9:29 am

I'd like to be able to see my rakeback (for example a new line called "My C Won + Rakeback").

I saw that there are custom reports in the warehouse (as in shown in https://www.pokertracker.com/videos/PT4 ... al-results) but I can't find one that would do exactly what I'm looking for, because my rakeback is variable and is received once monthly. I would be totally OK to manually create a "fake hand" every month that would simply add the monthly rakeback amount, but I want the rakeback to be separated from the My C Won line.

A separate line just for the rakeback would be fine, and a line with rakeback + MY C Won would be absolutely amazing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
niilzon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2025 8:16 am

Re: How to add and view rakeback (merged)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 03, 2026 11:45 am

niilzon wrote:I saw that there are custom reports in the warehouse (as in shown in https://www.pokertracker.com/videos/PT4 ... al-results) but I can't find one that would do exactly what I'm looking for, because my rakeback is variable and is received once monthly.

If your rakeback is variable then I'd suggest calculating what your current effective rakeback is (rakeback/rake * 100) and then using that as the percentage in a custom rakeback stat. You can then update the percentage value in the stat as your long term effective rakeback percentage changes.
niilzon wrote:I would be totally OK to manually create a "fake hand" every month that would simply add the monthly rakeback amount, but I want the rakeback to be separated from the My C Won line.

This method isn't going to be separated from your 'My C Won' and will give you a spike in the graph at the point of the fake hand.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17079
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How to add and view rakeback (merged)

Postby niilzon » Thu Feb 05, 2026 1:03 pm

Hello Flag_Hippo,

I went into the warehouse but couldn't find the custom stat that works for PT4 + Cash Game (I found one for PT3 + CG and one for PT4 + Tourney.. But not the one I'm looking for).

Could you please point me to the right custom stat ? I'll then look into adjusting the percentage manually as suggested.
niilzon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2025 8:16 am

Re: How to add and view rakeback (merged)

Postby niilzon » Thu Feb 05, 2026 1:48 pm

Okay I found my way by creating the new stat myself !
niilzon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2025 8:16 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests