Custom Filter

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Filter

Postby Robertpanaro79 » Thu Jan 22, 2026 1:52 pm

I am truing to filter hands where villain picked up a BDFD on turn, BDSD on turn, and combodraws on turn. When I try to make it I am getting hands that don't fit this criteria. Any advice is appreciated.
Robertpanaro79
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Custom Filter

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 23, 2026 5:59 am

Can you please provide some more specific details. Are you filtering from Villain's perspective (showing hands from the villain's point of view where they picked up these draws) for population analysis? Or are you filtering from Hero's perspective (showing hands from your point of view, but filtering for situations where villains only picked up these draws against you)? Also please provide details of the filter(s) you are currently using.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17060
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests