Page 1 of 1

Seeing my own stats in the hud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:13 pm
by loosefish
Hello,
I use a HUD.
I would like to see my stats in the HUD format (as I see the stats of my opponents). Is there a way to achieve this result ?
It would give me a reference on opponents stats, and also help me to improve my game.

PS : I do not need to see my stats on the HUD anytime I play. But I would like to be available to see them once, from time to time (for instance once a month).

Re: Seeing my own stats in the hud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:37 am
by Flag_Hippo
I'm not sure if you are referring to Hero session stats or hiding Hero stats in your current HUD but PokerTracker 4 is designed to only show your session stats in the HUD at each table. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much if at all between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can load up a hand (any hand) in the replayer and turn the 'Show Hero LifeTime Stats' option on via the 'Options' button.

If you are instead using a HUD Profile where you have hidden Hero stats then you can duplicate that profile, unhide Hero stats on the duplicate and then use the duplicated HUD Profile in the replayer as described above.