amt_bb_won but without SD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

amt_bb_won but without SD

Postby Swish » Sat Jun 14, 2025 4:59 am

Hi everyone,

So I'd like to have a custom stat that counts the BB/100 at NSD, so basically I need the BB won at SD instead of the "amt_bb_won" here:
Code: Select all
amt_bb_won / ((cnt_hands - cnt_wtsd) / 100)


This is invalid:

Code: Select all
amt_bb_won.flg_wtsd / ((cnt_hands - cnt_wtsd) / 100)

I suppose the flag can only be used against a hand and returns a boolean, and amt_bb_won is a number so that won't work.

I created this custom "amt_bb_won_nsd":
Code: Select all
sum(if[NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_won / tourney_blinds.amt_bb, 0])


And I used it in the first statement instead of "amt_bb_won", but I still have a discrepancy and the BB/100 is too high, it should be about 25% lower, so I assume that it is somehow not filtering enough hands, do you see what I am doing wrong? Thank you!
Swish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

Re: amt_bb_won but without SD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 15, 2025 4:27 am

The winrate should be calculated per 100 hands and not per 100 non-showdown hands:

Code: Select all
amt_bb_won_nsd / (cnt_hands / 100)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: amt_bb_won but without SD

Postby Swish » Sun Jun 15, 2025 5:25 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The winrate should be calculated per 100 hands and not per 100 non-showdown hands:

Code: Select all
amt_bb_won_nsd / (cnt_hands / 100)


Thanks, that worked - I don't get the logic though because cnt_hands' description is "Number of hands played.", so I thought it would be too many hands.
Swish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests