Position problem

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Position problem

Postby ridodirado » Fri Jun 13, 2025 3:06 am

I need a filter where I am BU and oppo a specific position. Where I can specify the position of oppo.
For example BU vs BB where I am BU
Thank you
ridodirado
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 am

Re: Position problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 13, 2025 4:15 am

Your previous thread on the same topic has an expression filter for all BU vs BB spots regardless of preflop actions:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08%'

Note that the expression filter on it's own isn't for any specific player but you can filter your own position using a regular filter.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17060
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests