Page 1 of 1

How often hit the flop. How often a 9 out fd and comes on

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2025 4:48 am
by blacksystem
Hello,

I am looking for 2 separate stats and i want to see all hands contributing to these stats.

1. I want to see how often I had a 9 out flush draw on the flop with any holecards. I want to see whether I hit it by the end of the hand or not.
2. I want to see how often I hit the flop with any holecards except pocket pairs. I want to see if I hit the board on average 33%. Of course this does not include any FD, SD or anything else.

Thx in advance

Re: How often hit the flop. How often a 9 out fd and comes o

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2025 6:08 am
by Flag_Hippo
That would require custom statistics - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4. While we have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 you can open this file with NotePad:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas\schema.postgres.sql

The relevant database items for hand strengths and draws are under cash_hand_player_combinations (or tourney_hand_player_combinations). This post lists all the id_x_hand_strength values for each holding. Testing for not holding a pocket pair would need the following:

Code: Select all
NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard in (1,26,49,70,89,106,121,134,145,154,161,166,169)

Re: How often hit the flop. How often a 9 out fd and comes o

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2025 3:08 pm
by blacksystem
This is too complicated for me. :? Thank you anyway! ;)

Re: How often hit the flop. How often a 9 out fd and comes o

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2025 10:33 am
by o0Q0o
Would you please share where the schema is stored in macOS?

I've searched, but cannot seem to find it.

Thank you

Re: How often hit the flop. How often a 9 out fd and comes o

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2025 1:45 pm
by Pslo_Poker
Hey, I’m not 100% sure either, but on macOS the schema file should be somewhere like:

/Applications/PokerTracker 4.app/Contents/Resources/app/PT4Data/Schemas/schema.postgres.sql

Try searching inside the PokerTracker app package. Hope that helps

Re: How often hit the flop. How often a 9 out fd and comes o

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2025 6:45 pm
by o0Q0o
Found it!

'/Applications/PokerTracker 4.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Schemas/schema.postgres.sql'

Thank you I would have never to thought to look in the app package.