Create randomizer/RNG

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Create randomizer/RNG

Postby Opperwezen » Mon Mar 03, 2025 6:16 am

Hey there,

I found a couple other threads explaining how to create a randomizer/RNG, but I can't follow along with the instructions in these threads. I know this is tedious, but can someone lay out step by step in the most basic of terms how to do this?
I'll be blatantly honest and admit that I haven't done enough myself to develop a basic understanding on how to configure PT4, because I only ever intended to use pre-existing HUD profiles and to pay for more advanced profiles in the future. I say this because I understand I'm asking for quite a lot here and if it's too much to ask/beyond the scope of what this community forum is intended for then I'll happily accept that as an answer.

Kind regards,
Oppwerzen
Opperwezen
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:20 pm

Re: Create randomizer/RNG

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 03, 2025 7:01 am

This post has a 'Random Number' custom statistic attached to it that can be downloaded and imported into PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests