Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by habracadabrah » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:42 am
Hi all,
I've been playin a bit of Spins and I did set myself up with a few stats ( found here n there ) mainly CEV and all CEV per position, but I'm missing 2.. I'm looking for [ CEV 3W SB vs BTN ] and [ CEV 3W BB vs BTN ]
Since I already have SB vs BB and BB vs SB I thought I could "copy/tweak" those stats ... but I can't :-/
This is what I have so far in my Info Box in the Graph panel:
Tournaments: X
CEV SPINS: X
CEV 3W BTN: X
CEV 3W SB: X
CEV 3W SB bvb: X
CEV 3W BB:X
CEV 3W BB bvb:X
CEV HU SB : X
CEV HU BB : X
Hoping I'm not too confusing... thx for any help :)
-
habracadabrah
-
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 pm
by Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:57 am
habracadabrah wrote:Since I already have SB vs BB and BB vs SB I thought I could "copy/tweak" those stats ... but I can't :-/
Please include the specifics of the existing custom statistics and what trouble you are having with the changes you want to make.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17075
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests