Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by alexwin » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:18 pm
Hello again , I know it's been talked in the past about this countless times .
I read all the posts regarding this thing , and I couldn't come to a good solution.
Bassically I try to create an all players reports where players have a specific number of hands let's say (3K+).
I managed to do this with the (#Hands# > 3000 in expression filters and player not hero in simple filters .-> where it will display me a list with players whom I have 3K hands + in my database , but it's not what I want.
What I want is to create an all players report where I can change the baseline parameters in order to make use of other filters (in our exemple hands more than 3K ). Thanks a lot , I hope I make myself understood although english is not my native language !
-
alexwin
-
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:21 am
by alexwin » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:25 pm
If this is not doable I was thinking on something else . It is somehow a viable option to duplicate this "str_player_name" (like the display list) and add the parameters that I want ? So insted of a simple list of players to add this custom stat in the report and start from there?
-
alexwin
-
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:21 am
by Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:32 am
Unfortunately I don't know of a method to achieve that or if it is even possible.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17057
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests