RFI in UTG, UTG+1, MP, HJ, CO

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RFI in UTG, UTG+1, MP, HJ, CO

Postby vegetera » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:38 pm

I play 6-handed

and I want to ad the statistics so I can se the numbers of when OPP RFI UTG, UTG+1, MP, HJ, CO and DB. What is each of those called? I feel stupied to not find them
vegetera
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 1:44 pm

Re: RFI in UTG, UTG+1, MP, HJ, CO

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:48 pm

They are not listed as separate statistics but if you want that information in a HUD you can specify the position via the 'Item Properties' tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you want to configure and scroll down to where it says 'Position'. RFI by position is also available in the default 'Tools' popup or you can create your own positional popup.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17061
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests