Graph refresh button on top left
Hi,
I currently use PT4 on my 13in macbook pro and one problem I am having is that when I am playing 3 tables on pokerstars and have the PT4 graph open, I can't click on the "refresh" button due to the effect of sizing of the PT4 window. I have to expand the PT4 graph every time I want to refresh the graph.
Is it possible to allow for customisation of the refresh button so that it appears on the top left corner of the tabs?
Thank you
I currently use PT4 on my 13in macbook pro and one problem I am having is that when I am playing 3 tables on pokerstars and have the PT4 graph open, I can't click on the "refresh" button due to the effect of sizing of the PT4 window. I have to expand the PT4 graph every time I want to refresh the graph.
Is it possible to allow for customisation of the refresh button so that it appears on the top left corner of the tabs?
Thank you
