Purge hands with no ante in play

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Purge hands with no ante in play

Postby ThisisJP » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi,

I'd like to purge hands with no ante in play.

For the time being it seems to me that this filter doesn't exist.
ThisisJP
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 am

Re: Purge hands with no ante in play

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:54 am

Individual hands cannot be purged - only whole tournaments or table sessions. If you're talking about cash games you could purge by stake and only select stakes without antes.

Depending on your purpose it may be better to use a filter so that you don't need to actually remove the hands from your database, you can just hide them temporarily. Filters Guide
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Purge hands with no ante in play

Postby ThisisJP » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:28 am

Thanks for replying to me.

I play tournaments and I don't need the hands with no ante in play for two reasons:
-the stats in my HUD are largely influenced by those hands and in this stage the players play in a different way ( and I can filter the stats on my HUD only by the actual stack of the player)
-I'd like to make the DB smaller


Making available to filter the data in the HUD of only hands with ante in play, or hands played with "blinds more than x", could be fine too :D

(I hope I wrote something undestandable)
ThisisJP
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 am

Re: Purge hands with no ante in play

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:13 pm

I understand your motivation behind your requests but this kind of functionality is not available within the HUD at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests