Column "Hole cards' to be added in the 'View today's hands"

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Column "Hole cards' to be added in the 'View today's hands"

Postby loustic » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Everything is in the title, I think it would be easier to search my hands if I could see my hole cards in a new column.

Thanks
loustic
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:16 pm

Re: Column "Hole cards' to be added in the 'View today's han

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:31 am

Your hole cards are included in the "My Hands" report. "Hands Summary" shows the hand from a general point of view, not from your point of view specifically.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Column "Hole cards' to be added in the 'View today's han

Postby fizbin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:28 am

I asked for almost the same thing before:

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 88#p242088

But I was asking for the hole cards of the shown winning hand, if any.
fizbin
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests