3b Preflop (but not all in)
Hi
I just wanted to request a stat that I can't see available in the list.
3b preflop but not all in.
I find that the 3b preflop stat gets skewed with people restealing and it would be much more useful to have a stat that excluded the all ins.
Thanks
Sean
Edit... Just thought that this should be applied to Fold to 3b after a raise also. Would be nice to know for when it's not all in.
I just wanted to request a stat that I can't see available in the list.
3b preflop but not all in.
I find that the 3b preflop stat gets skewed with people restealing and it would be much more useful to have a stat that excluded the all ins.
Thanks
Sean
Edit... Just thought that this should be applied to Fold to 3b after a raise also. Would be nice to know for when it's not all in.
