Final Hand Strength NO SHOWDOWN

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Final Hand Strength NO SHOWDOWN

Postby OBI » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:17 pm

I know in PT3 you can sort your hands by hand strength even if there wasn't a showdown. For example I could have 72os and fold preflop (in zoom). Little to my knowledge the flop comes 777 someone bets the flop and takes it down. This hand would just say did not show. Even if it went all the way to the river it would show the winning hand 7's full of xx but not tell me I would have actually had quads. Maybe this feature is buried somewhere in PT4 but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. It's nice to know in say 100k hands how many times you would have had quads or a royal or something like that.

I am bringing this up because yesterday I had a Royal flush. KJs flopped the draw and the turn came 10s to complete the royal. I swear I marked this hand but I can not for the life of me find it. It is not in my marked hands. I even looked at all kjs hands and could not find it. This hand did not go to a showdown so my Royal Flush hand is lost forever (my pt3 subscription ended).
OBI
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Re: Final Hand Strength NO SHOWDOWN

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:39 am

You can't do that in the built-in reports, but you can do it in a custom report.
Go to the My Reports page and create a new 'Hand' report.
Click the blue Filters link and select 'expression filters'.
Enter the expression below in the Filter Expression field and click Save:

lookup_hand_ranks.id_group = 1

If you want to use this for any other hand strengths: 1 is straight flush, 2 is four of a kind, ... , 9 is high card
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests