Feature request: HUD

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Feature request: HUD

Postby GORANBAXY » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Few things I would like to se in HUD:

- Whn I click on someones hud it displays his stast this session, it would be good if I could click on my hud and see my overall stats, so let's say I c/r flop and someone 3bet's, in that spot I would like to know how big my c/r overall is, if I know that that player have lot's of hands on me, so he might not know how I play that session on that table, and I can't know all my stats overall
- it would be great if we could put color border on someone to mark him as some type of player (like red for fish, green for regular players...)
- I saw that HEM has las few hands (hand IDs) on table and when you click on hand ID it popup in relplayer (I know I can color notes but it's not that noticeable
GORANBAXY
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: Feature request: HUD

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Opponents won't have your lifetime data and the subset they have may be very different than what you actually see for yourself, so this could be very misleading. That said you can see your lifetime stats on the replayer in PT4 (via the Options area) so you can consult and learn your lifetime stats if you think it would be helpful for you.

You can put colors on players via the Note Editor. We may look at other ways to display this in the future but I don't know when we would get to that sort of functionality.

You can create a group using our live stats to show recent pots on the table - I will get time to build this soon I hope.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests