Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby SS24 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:41 pm

In PT4 values in cells "cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack" in many cases the wrong. In PT3 they correct.
SS24
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 am

Please right click > export a hand where you see this error and attach the hand history to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate and get this sorted out. Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby SS24 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Please right click > export a hand where you see this error and attach the hand history to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate and get this sorted out. Thanks.


Has sent hand history of games, but and has not received any answer. Has passed almost week. It would be desirable to know, it is an error or and should be.
SS24
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 pm

What is your ticket number? I'll take a look for you personally.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby SS24 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:18 pm

kraada wrote:What is your ticket number? I'll take a look for you personally.


Support Ticket #118200
SS24
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm

The end of my day is rapidly approaching and I want to make sure I give this my full attention so I've put it as one of my first things to do for tomorrow morning. You'll get a response from me in your ticket then.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Error cash (tourney) _hand_summary.amt_х_effective_stack

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:14 pm

For anybody else following this thread, I can confirm the issues here and I'll make certain this issue gets fixed as soon as possible.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests