Date filter on LeakTracker

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Date filter on LeakTracker

Postby philip77 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi,
The Leaktracker is probably a very good tool, but without the possibility to filter the date and the stakes I found it quite useless. I have an 18 months database, with some period on different stakes, It could really be useful to analyse a period of time and follow the leak, and see the progression (or not!).
Of course I understand that the other filter are not necessary because they could change the spirit of the the leaktracker, but you should definitively consider including the date and stake filters.

Thanks

Regards
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Date filter on LeakTracker

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm

I understand where you are coming from and I'll make a note of this request for potential future inclusion. One thing to keep in mind though is that over very small samples randomness could cause your numbers to fall out of the specified ranges as some of these stats can take quite a while to converge.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests