Edit tournament currencies

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Edit tournament currencies

Postby Baggers59 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Is there anyway to edit tournament details in currencies other than dollars? If not it would be a useful option to add.
Baggers59
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Edit tournament currencies

Postby Baggers59 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm not sure how clear that was so to clarify here's an example. If I play a tournament on 24h Poker (entraction network) which doesn't have tournament summaries, I have to right click/edit tournament to enter all the buy-ins etc. manually. But if the buyin is in euros, at the moment I have to convert it into dollars by myself, it would be nice if there was a currency selector on that page so I didn't have to do that.
Baggers59
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Edit tournament currencies

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 am

I was checking with a developer and wanted to have a response before getting back to you. We agree that this feature would be very useful but it is not present at this point in time. I will make sure it goes on the list so that it is not forgotten.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Edit tournament currencies

Postby Baggers59 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Ah good, thank you very much.
Baggers59
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest