Page 1 of 1

Hud without Hands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm
by Slemens
Hello,
i have a Problem with PT4. I importet a database with some Hands, (for some people >6k hands) but in the Hud the Stats doens't appear for the 6k Hands, but only for 20-50 hands.
I selected all DB for the HUD. Then I searched for the Housekeeping, but i haven't found it. Does it exist and do I have to vacuum, analyze and update the cache after an Import from Files from the HDD?

Re: Hud without Hands

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 am
by WhiteRider
Housekeeping is no longer necessary - this is done automatically during imports.
One time when you may not see stats for all of a player's hands is if you play at different table sizes. By default PT4 shows you stats from hands played with similar numbers of players - see the "Number of Players Filtered" setting in HUD Options. If you're playing with between 3 and 6 players you'll only see stats from previous hands where there were between 3 and 6 players, for instance.