WhiteRider wrote:LeakTracker ranges are based on research done on a range of winning players in different game types.
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking about the Bell Curve - do you mean that you want to see the numbers of hand types made and expected?
For the leak buster you made a explanatory box for each statistic (example:VIP), I think you should make one for the leak buster himself, a small video where you explain what is actually leak buster with references to how you compare, this will make it more Valuable and this will be more professional.
Because anyone can type on google Training poker software and pay for random useless software.
Personally I can not give credit to leak buster why?
Because a winning player in 2 / 4 (limite poker play way Differently Than play a 30/60 (limit)and it's not only about there knowledge who differ but also because they don't play in the same metagame.
So we should at least be sure the leak buster compare our statistic from a winning player (must be good to precise what is a winning player for you? Wich winrate? just winning player or the top x% of winning player Etc.) of the same metagame. what I mean by metagame is that for example the games of 30/60 partypoker.com are different from that of merge.com and therefore the top winners must have different statistics, the change in rake, the different stakes etc..
So I think for a minimum of professionalism and for give some credit to the quality of this tool you should give more informations about it and more references.
What i mean about bell curve, is that number (at least for me, maybe not for every one) are more talkative than sentence.
So to have a number like we hit straightdraw 80% of time is a lot more talkative than i'm been very lucky(also to have the sample size for be sure about the accuracy of the result).
Sentence is usually more for recreational kiddo stuff when number is very specific and can be used again (maybe).
I didn't see you made one explanatory video aboutholdem hand range visualizer , things are very well explain and i'm totally addict to the opening awsome music lol.
In the holdem hand range visualizer plus statistics, let's say i selection the 3bet pf %, on the right ; fist line we got overall 3 bet PF : X (Y).
I like to get the overall sample size (for accurate purpose), but i want the % also. It may look capricious (since we can calculate it easily ourself), but in the actual poker community most of the time we ervery body use % (player, coach, etc) so it's really more convenient to have it visible there.