Page 1 of 1

Impoving my (custom) reports

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 am
by random
I dont know if it is just me, but I find custom reports very unfriendly to use. Even if you make a report, you have to bother with manual filters all the time.

Here is 2 things that I think would increase ease of use with these custom reports dramatically.

1) Add custom reports to right click > If we right click on a limit/table/session/tournament/date etc. while in Results or Statistics, we get an option to run a custom report we made filtered for that exact thing.
(That way making custom reports for things like Tournament player list with their stats would become incredibly easy to make and use)

2) If selected through right click, option to show custom report in a new window that would include just spreadshit for that report. You could add things like tabs if we run multiple reports. (Alternative would be to just jump to reports in their own page where they are now, but Id much prefer pop-up)

Re: Impoving my (custom) reports

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 pm
by kraada
Thank you for your suggestions; I'll make a note of them and be certain that the development team considers them at the appropriate time.