Feature request: Anti-tilt reminder

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Feature request: Anti-tilt reminder

Postby lovingdiver » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 pm

I didn't use PT4 yet. So I don't know if this feature exist or not. But I would like to request some simple "Anti-tilt reminder"
Would be great if PT4 could show messages and reminders set by player upon played hands, hours or money.
For example, I set up in settings next message: "You play a lot of hands today. Take a break!!!" and Number of hands=3000. So after 3000 hands during this session this message will pop-up.
The same for hours of session and lost money during session. For example, I set up in settings next message: "You play to much hours. Take a break!!!" and Number of hours=6h. So after 6h hands during this session this message will pop-up.
lovingdiver
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Re: Feature request: Anti-tilt reminder

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 pm

We do not have plans for specific built in functionality like you are discussing.

Though I do suspect it may be possible to do some amount of that with custom stats given the system we have set up currently.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Feature request: Anti-tilt reminder

Postby StevenM » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 am

lovingdiver wrote:I didn't use PT4 yet. So I don't know if this feature exist or not. But I would like to request some simple "Anti-tilt reminder"


As Kraada pointed out above, it is possible to do this with some custom stats if you choose to take the economical route, but if you want a well designed interface then there are third party tools on the market that can accomplish this for you. Although we do not intend to create such a tool ourselves, we do anticipate that there will be more tools available than ever before from developers that will cater to the PokerTracker community. We are already speaking with one developer who asked us questions about our database schema with the intention of developing a self control tool... we don't know when or if the developer's idea will be released, but we know that the interest is strong.
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests