Support Tickets

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Support Tickets

Postby PJs Ronin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 am

I'm guessing this applies to all the PT variants. With the new site layout, if I open one of my support tickets there's nothing there to show me what the ticket number is. So, I can go into a ticket, check to see if support want something from me, then go back to the master list and there's nothing to show me where I've been, or when I was there where was I.

Is this making sense?

(It's 104 degrees and 65% humidity here today and I'm pretty strung out)
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Support Tickets

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:10 am

I agree it should be displaying your ticket number when you view a ticket and I will pass this on to the site administrator, but in the meantime you can see your ticket number in the address bar - the ticket number is at the end of the address.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests