Page 1 of 1
closed programs

Posted:
Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:50 pm
by SS24
After has added in the report parametre «Date Played», at a clique any button of a mouse on lines of the report, the programs closed.
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm
by kraada
I'm not able to reproduce this crash on our latest alpha version - I've heard we'll be having another Beta release in the near future. Could you please check this again when the new Beta comes out? We've been working hard at fixing crashes in the Alpha so it's likely that since this is working for me this will be fixed for you in the next version.
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 pm
by SS24
I will necessarily check up and I will write result.
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 am
by kraada
One further question though - does the crash reporter trigger when PT4 starts up again after this crash?
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 pm
by SS24
No.
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:44 pm
by kraada
Ok, please let me know if you can reproduce this once we have a new beta out.
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:19 am
by SS24
After installation 4.01.6 beta, the problem was eliminated.
Re: closed programs

Posted:
Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 am
by kraada
That's great to hear thanks for following up.