Different color on note icon

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Different color on note icon

Postby pierremomo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 am

thanks for your reply

yes I understand that but what I would like, is exactly the same as the first post
The problem is that after 10 minutes of play every player has at least one "auto-note" and I can no longer tell which players I've personally added a note to without opening the actual notes.

Would it be possible for the icon to turn a different color when a manually entered note is present? Perhaps show yellow with auto-notes, red with manually entered notes and some combination of the two if both are present?


how can I know if I have manual note on the player or not ? almost all players have this yellow border due to notetracker ...


edit: and is there an easy way to disable NoteTracker ?
pierremomo
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: Different color on note icon

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 am

The only way to tell that right now is by giving a color to the player. You can disable NoteTracker by setting a future date for "Take Notes Since" in the Tools -> NoteTracker -> Status window.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests