Page 1 of 1

Separating headsup, 6max and full ring hands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:42 am
by jiazu
Is there an easy way to use filters to separate hands played at a headsup table from hands played at a 6max table and so fort?

When I play with only one other guy to start a 6max table, they should not be counted as genuine headsup hands. I included red arrows in the sections where such extra filtering options might be appropriate.

[ img ]

Re: Separating headsup, 6max and full ring hands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 am
by WhiteRider
Good point - that option should be there. I'll pass this on to the person in charge of the filters window and we'll see if it is possible.
In the meantime you can filter for the number of players dealt into a hand using the Hand Details section:

2011-12-19 11h56_48.png
(44.3 KiB) Downloaded 1508 times