Page 1 of 2

Define custom color

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 8:11 am
by carl91
How do we define custom colors? The box is greyed out for me

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 12:00 pm
by Flag_Hippo
There are several places custom colors can be used so can you please provide more details about where exactly in PokerTracker 4 this is happening so I can try and reproduce. If necessary attach a screenshot so I can see what's going on.

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:42 pm
by carl91
Under Configure - Statistics -

[ img ]

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:52 pm
by carl91
Not sure if that screenshot worked.

Configure --> statistics --> Colors --> New --> Color

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 5:31 am
by Flag_Hippo
Attach your screenshot directly to the thread. The custom color option is working for me there. See attached.

color.png
(66.83 KiB) Downloaded 800 times

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 8:10 am
by carl91
This part is greyed out just like it is for me.

The Add to Custom colours button works, and I can add a colour. But as soon as I close the tab and reopen, that custom colour disappears. How are you meant to save them?

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 8:31 am
by Flag_Hippo
Thanks for clarifying. That is a known issue and if you want be notified when that's resolved you can let us know via a Support Ticket.

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 6:51 pm
by carl91
Ok thanks.

I have colour coded about 10-15 stats and since then my HUD won't load in-game. I'm not sure if there's any relationship between adding colour coding and this issue but it's the only thing that I've changed in my database.

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 7:23 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue with the HUD and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Re: Define custom color

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:08 pm
by carl91
fwiw I reset the stats I colour coded back to default (so no colour coding) and now my HUD loads normally again. I guess there's additional strain on PT4 with the colour coding?? Is there anything I can do to make PT4 run smoother??