Page 1 of 1

Filter - facing river bet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2025 1:36 am
by Mr.M@r
Hello, how can I filter situations when I face river bet/probe with specific % size (e.g. <40% or >70%) and I am IP

Re: Filter - facing river bet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2025 7:24 am
by Flag_Hippo
Mr.M@r wrote:Hello, how can I filter situations when I face river bet/probe with specific % size (e.g. <40% or >70%)

You are already using the correct filter for that but you need to adjust the percentages. When using the percentage of the pot option the bet faced is how much a player has to call - it's the pot odds and the bet amount is included. So, for example, if a player bets $7 into a $10 pot then the bet faced is 41% of the pot (7/17). This definition is necessary in order to distinguish between situations where a bet has been called before you or not as that changes the pot odds.
Mr.M@r wrote:and I am IP

'Hand Details -> Player Position -> River' is absolute position although if you are facing a river probe then by definition you are already going to be in position relative to the player probe betting.