PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2025 7:44 am
by ttmmyy
Hey,
Today was a new update for the 888 poker software. Now hands are not being imported anymore and only show as errors.
Greetings
ttmmyy
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2025 10:15 am
by theandaman
I also have the same issue
Error: Pacific Poker: Invalid pot size[3] (0.20 vs pot:0.20 rake:0.20 jpt:0.00) for hand #XXXXXXXX
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2025 10:34 am
by Dirk Diggler
theandaman wrote:I also have the same issue
Error: Pacific Poker: Invalid pot size[3] (0.20 vs pot:0.20 rake:0.20 jpt:0.00) for hand #XXXXXXXX
Whew!!!! Thought it was just me!!!
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2025 12:04 pm
by Flag_Hippo
The next version of PokerTracker 4 will be officially released soon with an update to fix the import of hands written by the Oct 2025 888Poker client but we have builds available with the update which you can download and install now from here:
Download PokerTracker v4.18.15 (Windows)Download PokerTracker v4.18.15 (macOS)
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2025 12:31 pm
by ttmmyy
Works, thank you for the quick fix.
Greetings
ttmmyy
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2025 6:31 pm
by schreech26
I'm still getting hand import errors for the macos version.
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2025 6:55 am
by Flag_Hippo
schreech26 wrote:I'm still getting hand import errors for the macos version.
I cannot reproduce this so can you please attach your
sample of hands to a
Support Ticket. Thank you.
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2025 9:56 am
by theandaman
schreech26 wrote:I'm still getting hand import errors for the macos version.
My macOS (Sequoia) is now working correctly with the update. Thank you for the speedy responses.
Re: PT4 not working after 888 update

Posted:
Wed Oct 29, 2025 12:40 pm
by RoazDoSado
Hey Flag_Hippo,
888 update today and after the update the pt4 (v4.18.15) are not import hands and show errors.
Help!