version small stakes issues taiwan dollar

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

version small stakes issues taiwan dollar

Postby hopemillo » Thu Oct 23, 2025 11:08 pm

Hi, I have a problem. I play at Club GG, a Taiwanese club. I play for 600 Taiwanese dollars. Pokertracker gives me an error because I have a low-stakes license. But in reality, 600 Taiwanese dollars is only 20 USD. I find it completely unfair to pay the full license fee when it's just a mistake by Pokertracker in recognizing Taiwanese currency.
hopemillo
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2025 4:18 am

Re: version small stakes issues taiwan dollar

Postby hopemillo » Fri Oct 24, 2025 2:17 am

The problem is that I use a hand converter (EliteHud). The club lists chips and no coins. But when the converter translates the hands to txt, it does so as USD. Like this:
RedDragon Hand #739832703340: No Limit Hold'em ($3/$6 USD)
EliteHud support told me they can't change the way hands convert, which is something PT4 needs to fix. But I don't want to pay $47 to play at NL20. It's crazy.
hopemillo
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2025 4:18 am

Re: version small stakes issues taiwan dollar

Postby hopemillo » Fri Oct 24, 2025 3:07 am

I tried manually converting USD to TWD (RedDragon Hand #739832703340: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6 TWD) - 2025/10/24 03:19:26 UTC). But PT4 still gives a license error.
I've already changed the currency to TWD in the database options.
The converter still can't automatically convert tokens to TWD. But I wanted to test if it would work by doing it manually.
P.S;Sorry for accumulating so many messages. I don't know how to edit a post and put all the information in one.
hopemillo
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2025 4:18 am

Re: version small stakes issues taiwan dollar

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 24, 2025 12:54 pm

hopemillo wrote:I find it completely unfair to pay the full license fee when it's just a mistake by Pokertracker in recognizing Taiwanese currency.

PokerTracker 4 is reading the stake & currency from the EliteHUD hand history file which is in $USD so unfortunately PokerTracker 4 is not going to know that the hands were played in a different currency. As far as I am aware for certain sites there is no way for converters to differentiate the buyin amounts therefore for those sites an All Stakes converter plan is required.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests