Good pokersite allowing HUD that is NOT Stars or GG?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Good pokersite allowing HUD that is NOT Stars or GG?

Postby markotm » Sun Jun 08, 2025 11:42 am

Hey,

is there any site that would have a decent traffic on speedy cash games and would allow the use of PT4 HUD?
markotm
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Re: Good pokersite allowing HUD that is NOT Stars or GG?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 08, 2025 12:46 pm

What poker sites are available to you and their traffic will depend on where you are located. For "speedy cash games" assuming you mean games like Zoom on PokerStars then PokerTracker 4 supports Snap Poker on 888 sites, Blitz Poker on Winning Poker Network sites, Fast Poker on iPoker Network sites and Go Fast Poker on Winamax.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Good pokersite allowing HUD that is NOT Stars or GG?

Postby markotm » Mon Jun 09, 2025 7:39 am

Hey,

I am located in Europe (Finland) and yes, I mean exactly those games. I am looking for a site for my wife to play on and I was very amazed when I went through the sites and noticed that there was basically no traffic for example on iPoker, 888 or Party.
markotm
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests