double click on the HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

double click on the HUD

Postby lolo260 » Sun May 11, 2025 12:26 pm

The problem I have has existed for many years.

When you double-click the HUD, the HUD displays the player's stats since they arrived at the table. This double-click has been working very poorly for several years. I just discovered that when you have a HUD with subgroups, double-clicking on the subgroups works perfectly, while I have enormous difficulty with the main HUD. I don't think this is normal. Windows updates have never changed anything. I could make a video for you, but I can't send you the videos.

Cordialy

https://gyazo.com/441f87c588469499ded4b2ec5ab7c454
lolo260
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: double click on the HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 12, 2025 6:54 am

So we can investigate that can you please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you have described and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with your exported HUD Profile where a technician can review your logs and follow up with you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests