Page 1 of 1
All-in Adj bug

Posted:
Wed May 07, 2025 8:40 pm
by nexxuseis
Hi,
This is wrong, I had 72% equity, we went all in on the flop and the All In Adjusted tells me I should have lost all my chips.
I always knew that trackers don't take equity when any of the players put all their chips in before the showdown, but when the remaining players end up all in n flop or turn, they should take equity.
Re: All-in Adj bug

Posted:
Thu May 08, 2025 6:56 am
by Flag_Hippo
If the adjusted result matches the actual result then adjusted equity wasn't calculated for that hand. One of the players was all-in preflop and in any hand like that where there was further action on another street after an all-in then PokerTracker 4 does not calculate adjusted equity as it
introduces a bias in the results.
Re: All-in Adj bug

Posted:
Thu May 08, 2025 8:58 am
by nexxuseis
an example...
NL 5/10
Player 1 $60 (QKo)
Player 2 $1000 (AA)
Hero $1000 (TT)
Player 1 all in $60
Player 2 call $60
Hero Call $60
Flop 2TT
Player 2 all in $940
Hero Call $940
Hero equity 99,9%, Player 2 equity 0.01%, turn A, River A
For Poker Tracker I should have lost $1000 with 99.9% equity. I think a bias is preferable, but if you say so
Re: All-in Adj bug

Posted:
Thu Aug 27, 2026 2:25 pm
by NothingTimesY
Sorry, but I’m digging up this thread again. I think your explanation is correct as well, but in this particular case, it’s more likely because there is a side pot that you could be entitled to. Even though the calculation isn’t particularly complicated, PokerTracker apparently considers itself too good to implement it. I was actually planning to switch to PT specifically because of these reports, but luckily I noticed this issue while I was still in the trial phase.