Can I Remove an Erroneous Hand History?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can I Remove an Erroneous Hand History?

Postby gquack19 » Tue Apr 29, 2025 3:48 pm

greetings;

I play AOF on GGPoker, and i downloaded my hand histories as always, but one of the hands from GG is missing a decimal, so now my chart has this one hand that jumps up like a green line wall, while the yellow line now looks like a gentle little smooth pancake;

I reviewed the hand history on GG, and there was no Jackpot Win, no random lottery pot win, and my account balance did not deviate from the amount won - but when i look at that same hand history on PT4, the 16.5 BB pot won reflects a 1650 BB pot won;

I would like to add the missing decimal, or delete the hand entirely - is this possible?

Thank You;
gquack19
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 pm

Re: Can I Remove an Erroneous Hand History?

Postby gquack19 » Tue Apr 29, 2025 7:56 pm

i hope that this saves someone some time - don't bother responding to this question, i have found a solution;

i can set the green line thickness to 0, and now it doesn't matter it there is a mistake on the green line, because it is invisible, and the scale is now calibrated for the yellow line - good enough for me;

thanks anyways yallzz :)
gquack19
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 pm

Re: Can I Remove an Erroneous Hand History?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 30, 2025 5:41 am

If there is an error in the hand history then that is still going to affect data/statistics based on it. While it's not possible to delete a single hand you can purge the session/tournament containing it:

Guide: Purging Sessions & Tournaments

You can then remove or edit the hand history in the original file before reimporting back into into PokerTracker 4. If don't have the original HH file you downloaded then you can export the session/tournament from PokerTracker 4 before purging it:

Guide: Exporting Hands
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Can I Remove an Erroneous Hand History?

Postby gquack19 » Thu May 01, 2025 3:01 am

Oh Wow, Thank you Flag_Hippo, that was very useful, I learned something.

Much Appreciated!
gquack19
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 pm

Re: Can I Remove an Erroneous Hand History?

Postby gquack19 » Thu May 01, 2025 3:50 am

That worked perfectly by the way, so thank you again. I now know what purging is.
gquack19
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests