Getting my hud to work on 888

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Getting my hud to work on 888

Postby omegaman » Fri Apr 04, 2025 3:00 pm

I have joined a new poker site 888, I currently play on poker stars where i have my hud set up and it works fine but i need to get it working on 888.
I do not have javascript running except if i add them to it this maybe why i cannot view videos i have tried adding buy java will not do it.
Anyway any help would be good thanks.
omegaman
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 5:47 am

Re: Getting my hud to work on 888

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 05, 2025 5:23 am

We have a guide for getting things setup with 888 here:

888 Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so if you have the 888 client installed in another language you will need to uninstall it and then reinstall it using English.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Getting my hud to work on 888

Postby omegaman » Mon Apr 07, 2025 3:41 pm

I am sorry I did not realise all I had to do was sit and play and the tracker would auto kick in.
Thanks it is all sorted now.
omegaman
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 5:47 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests