iPoker is not detected

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

iPoker is not detected

Postby POKERPOKER000 » Mon Mar 31, 2025 3:03 am

Hi there, I've just set up PT4 for iPoker, however PT4 can't detect iPoker folders. The skin is Champion Poker.
However, I haven't played a single hand there, is it the reason?

Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot 2025-03-31 140217.png
(15.74 KiB) Downloaded 1341 times
POKERPOKER000
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:08 pm

Re: iPoker is not detected

Postby POKERPOKER000 » Mon Mar 31, 2025 3:05 am

Sorry I missed this question also.
Screenshot 2025-03-31 140458.png
(19.17 KiB) Downloaded 1365 times

Screenshot 2025-03-31 140424.png
(10.87 KiB) Downloaded 1353 times

For the ipoker SKin/Time Zone, I should match it with the Skin right? So in this case then it's CET. is that correct?
POKERPOKER000
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:08 pm

Re: iPoker is not detected

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 31, 2025 6:16 am

POKERPOKER000 wrote:Hi there, I've just set up PT4 for iPoker, however PT4 can't detect iPoker folders. The skin is Champion Poker.
However, I haven't played a single hand there, is it the reason?

Please make sure that your iPoker client is saving local hand history files and that the directory exists with a hand history file after playing at least one hand:

iPoker Configuration Guide

If the directory isn't auto-detected click 'Add' to manually select the correct folder:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{iPoker Client Name}\data\{iPoker Screenname}\History\Data

If you do not see the AppData folder in Windows File Explorer then please refer to this guide.
POKERPOKER000 wrote:For the ipoker SKin/Time Zone, I should match it with the Skin right? So in this case then it's CET. is that correct?

Yes.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests