Can I please get a registration key for my new computer?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can I please get a registration key for my new computer?

Postby Brokenghost » Mon Jan 20, 2025 4:17 pm

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm looking for a new registration key. I currently have a key active on two devices. Admin can remove either existing as required (preferably the older one). I've just got a new computer and want to license the software.

Many thanks.
Brokenghost
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:26 am

Re: Can I please get a registration key for my new computer?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 21, 2025 6:49 am

A new registration code is not required. If you uninstall PokerTracker 4 from one of the existing machines you can then use the same registration code to activate PokerTracker 4 on a new computer. I also don't see any purchase of PokerTracker 4 linked to your account which means I cannot resend any existing code to you so if you need any further assistance with your license then you will need to contact us via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Can I please get a registration key for my new computer?

Postby Brokenghost » Tue Mar 25, 2025 6:55 pm

I figured it out, thanks.
Brokenghost
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:26 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests