Errormessage: no turn found

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

Errormessage: no turn found

Postby Softball » Fri May 09, 2008 5:01 pm

Hello,

Since a longer period of playing Holdem, I came back to Omaha today. I started a tournament but had to found ou that something is wrong with the import. Every hand I get the errormessages: "no turn found" or "no river found".

I want to mention that I was searching the forum for about an hour, but couldn't find an answer for my problem. So help is very much appriciated.
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am

Re: Errormessage: no turn found

Postby ptrack mike » Fri May 09, 2008 5:21 pm

This was at the top of the PTO Support forum:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4481
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Errormessage: no turn found

Postby Softball » Sat May 10, 2008 6:53 am

:oops: sorry. Wasn't sure that this is the same issue. Maybe the language. Sorry for bothering. And thanks. It works again.
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests