PT 3 and Omaha

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

PT 3 and Omaha

Postby DanH » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:58 am

I took a quick glance at the forum and the FAQs, but I am not enitrely sure I got everything right.

I assume that PT3 only covers hold'em at this point, so when is PT3 support for Omaha coming? Approximately?

Also, which heads-up display can be used for PT Omaha? Can PokerAceHud be used "as normal" or is there something else required?

Would this be a good time to buy PT Omaha 2 or shoudl I wait?
DanH
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:38 am

Re: PT 3 and Omaha

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm

PT3 is for Hold'em only initially and has still not been officially released. I would not expect Omaha games to be supported in PT3 until at least a few months after the official PT3 release. PA HUD is the most popular choice for PT2 Omaha. You don't need anything special.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: PT 3 and Omaha

Postby Tornano » Fri May 09, 2008 9:38 am

Will PokerAceHud + PTO Support Omaha, like the plan is for PT3 and HE?
Tornano
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Re: PT 3 and Omaha

Postby Tornano » Fri May 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Tornano wrote:Will PokerAceHud + PTO Support Omaha, like the plan is for PT3 and HE?

Omaha at Everest, was what i wanted to ask.
Tornano
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Re: PT 3 and Omaha

Postby ptrack mike » Fri May 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Eventually.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests