Hey guys
Recently this error is popping up everytime i try to import hands... i play on full tilt.
Error inserting into PLAYERS table for player name: donkeykong585. This error was:
-1605 -SQLSTATE = 23000
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index,primary key, or relationship.
Change the data in the field or fields that con
and it stops right there...
I tried looking for that player in my pt database but cannot find him.
I tried going into Utilities\Database Maintenance clicking F11 going into orphaned data and clicking ring check, it does the check, tells me to click Fix now button...
Now when I click the Fix Now button, another error pops up
A database error occured.This error is:
999- syntax error- No SQL Command
**Edit**
This is getting weird...
I just clicked on open database and clicked on my database i get another freaking error..
Unable to connect to the database.
101-sqlstate=08001
could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Is the server running on host "192.168.178.26" and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
Can someone tell me what is going on
PT Version is 2.17.03d
Please help
