Error #1 wehn trying to use PostgreSQL

Forum with tips, support, etc, on using the PostgreSQL database with Poker Tracker. Please post any PostgreSQL questions here.

Re: Error #1 wehn trying to use PostgreSQL

Postby toocool » Tue May 06, 2008 10:08 am

Thanks for replies. What if I start using PT3 beta? How stable is it? I'm planning to buy it anyhow when it's released.
toocool
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:15 am

Re: Error #1 wehn trying to use PostgreSQL

Postby ptrack pat » Tue May 06, 2008 11:05 am

I'm not involved in PT3 but I believe it's pretty stable for the sites that it supports which is FT, Party, Stars and iPoker right now, more to be added later.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PostgreSQL Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest