Page 1 of 1

Exporting hands problem

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:39 pm
by homerow
I just got a new PC and decided to just export all my HH's to files and move them over to import later on. I apparently made the mistake of telling it to put 300 HH's per file. Most of the files were a bit over 9 MB in size. When I tried to import them, PT would not even give it a chance, just locked up like it does on huge imports, even if I was only doing 1 file w/ 300 HH's. I then tried opening one of these, and it would not open the file, it just hung. I then downloaded an opensource version of notepad and it opens them right away, but there is only 1 HH in the entire 9MB+ file, and then thousands upon thousands lines of blank text! I unfortunately just started formatting my old computer as I found this out. Is there some sort of secret way to fix this, or all the files lost?

Thanks,

Will

Re: Exporting hands problem

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:42 pm
by ptrack pat
Yeah, there is something wrong with that.

Instead of just exporting the hands you can just copy over the database files listed here
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1369

It would be much faster than doing an export/import.

Re: Exporting hands problem

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:00 pm
by homerow
alright TY.